Partner organization: Roi Et Provincial Administration Organization
History: Roi Et Provincial Administration Organization collaborated with Thailand Knowledge Park (TK park) to create a local learning resource and promote reading. It led to the establishment of “His Majesty the King 84th Birthday Anniversary Living Library” which provides a variety of books and documents as well as advanced technology that can be beneficial for learning. The aim is to foster reading habits and a mindset for lifelong learning. The library later changed its name to TK park Roiet.
Date of official opening: March 9, 2016
Size: 1,600 square meters
Address: Prempracharat Road, Nai Mueang Subdistrict, Mueang District, Roi Et Province 45000
Opening hours: 8.30 am-7 pm on Monday-Friday
9 am-5 pm on Saturday-Sunday and national holidays
New membership fee:
- Age below 18: 50 baht
- Age 18-60: 100 baht
- Foreigner: 200 baht
- Senior citizens aged 60 and above, monks, people with disabilities and disadvantaged individuals are exempted from the fee
Membership renewal: A membership card is valid for 1 year and can be renewed for free. In the case of lost or damaged membership card, member will be required to apply for a new card and pay the new membership fee.
Borrowing and Returning: Members can borrow 3 books for 7 days at a time
- Thai books 300 baht/ item
- Foreign language books 300 baht/ item
- Thai books 5 baht/ item/ day
- Foreign language books 5 baht/ item/ day
- In the case of lost or damaged library material, a borrower will be charged two times its original price plus 100 baht fee.
- Computer and internet use available for members up to a maximum of 8 hours
Phone Number: 043-516-716