Partner organization: Phitsanulok City Municipality
History: The advancement of information and communication technology nowadays has played a significant role in people’s daily life. It has inspired the Phitsanulok City Municipality to promote self-directed learning skills in the city’s young people to enhance their potential.
The municipality and Thailand Knowledge Park (TK park) signed an agreement on creating and promoting a learning resource on December 11, 2013. Both organizations share the same goal of promoting self-directed learning amid a creative and modern environment and through various activities that encourage habits of learning and acquiring knowledge.
Size: 3,700 square meters
Address: 217 Khunpiren Thorathep Road, Nai Mueang Subdistrict, Mueang Phitsanulok District, Phitsanulok Province 65000
Opening hours: 9 am-7 pm on Monday-Friday
9 am-6 pm on weekend and national holidays
New membership fee:
- Age below 18: 50 baht
- Age 18 and above: 100 baht
- ID card and 2 of 1x1 inch photos required
Daily fee for non-members:
- Age below 18: 5 baht
- Age 18 and above: 10 baht
Membership renewal: a 1x1 inch photo required
Borrowing and Returning: Members can borrow 3 books for 7 days at a time
- Thai books 5 baht/ item/ day
- Foreign language books 5 baht/ item/ day
- In the case of lost or damaged library material, a borrower will be charged two times its original price.
- Internet and WIFI 10 baht / hour
Phone Number: 055-241-458