Partner organization: Chachoengsao City Municipality
History: The Knowledge Center of Chacheongsao (KCC) was born out of a collaboration between Thailand Knowledge Park (TK park) and Chanchoengsao City Municipality. The founding purpose is to enhance access to learning resources for Chachoengsao residents.
The center is divided into 9 zones covering various needs of users, for example, a children library, a music library, a living library, the KCC theater, the Chachoengsao historical hall, a multimedia zone and an IT library.
Date of official opening: July 7, 2014
Size: 7,000 square meters
Address: Norakit Road, Na Mueang Subdistrict, Mueang District, Chachoengsao Province
Opening hours: 10 am-6 pm on Tuesday-Friday
9 am-6 pm on Saturday-Sunday
Closed on Monday
New membership fee:
- Age 22 and below or Age 60 and above: 30 baht
- Age 22-59: 100 baht
- Foreigner: 200 baht
Membership renewal fee :
- Age 22 and below or Age 60 and above: 50 baht
- Age 22-59: 60 baht
Borrowing and Returning: Members can borrow 3 books for 7 days at a time
- Thai books 300 baht/ item
- Foreign language books 500 baht/ item
- Thai books 5 baht/ item/ day
- Foreign language books 10 baht/ item/ day
- In the case of lost or damaged library material, borrowers are liable for charges according to the actual cost of the item.
- Free WIFI
Phone Number: 038-511-673-4