Partner organization: Rayong Provincial Administration Organization
History: The Rayong Knowledge Park was born out of a collaboration between Eastern Water Resources Development and Management PLC (East Water), Rayong Provincial Administration Organization and Thailand Knowledge Park (TK park). The aim is to build a learning center that is creative, modern and easy to access for everyone in order to instill reading and self-directed learning habits.
The “Living Library” is situated on a 1,248 square meters space inside Matthayomtaksin Rayong School. It has received continuing support from TK park which has passed on its knowledge about building design, library system and management.
Date of official opening: December 20, 2013
Size: 1,284 square meters
Address: Matthayomtaksin Rayong School, Choeng Noen Subdistrict, Mueang District, Rayong Province 21000
7.30 am -5 pm on Monday-Friday
9 am-3 pm on Saturday
Closed on Sunday and national holidays
New membership fee:
- Students and staffs of Rayong Provincial Administration Organization are exempted from the fee
- Thai: 100 baht
- Foreigner: 200 baht
Membership renewal fee :
- 100 baht
Borrowing and Returning: Members can borrow 3 books for 7 days at a time
- Thai books 50 baht/ item
- Foreign language books 150 baht/ item
- Thai books 5 baht/ item/ day
- Foreign language books 5 baht/ item/ day
- In the case of lost or damaged library material, borrowers are liable for charges according to the actual cost of the item plus 50 baht fee.
- Computer and internet 10 baht/ hour
Phone number: 038-611-499