TK park : BOOKS + MUSIC + ACTIVITIES + MULTIMEDIA = NEVER-ENDING IMAGINATION
- Members may return their borrowed items by using an Automated Book Drop at TK park.
- Others, even non-member, may return items for members.
- Member cards are not required when returning items.
- Overdue items are subject to fines.
COLLECTION OF OVERDUE ITEMS
- Borrowing privileges are suspended for members that have items unreturned or/and unpaid fines. Overdue notices are proceeded as followed:
TK park will send reminders to members with overdue items through e-mail within 7 days after the items were due.
If items are not returned within 3 days after the first reminder, library staff will notify the member by telephone.
3) First Paper Notice
The first paper notification of overdue items will be sent to members within 7 days after the telephone follow-up.
4) Final Paper Notice
The final overdue notice will be posted out 3 weeks after the first one. If the items are not returned within 7 days, membership will be withdrawn, and all deposit fees will be non-refundable.