Partner Organization: Lampang City Municipality
History: Lampang Province has chosen reading as its agenda and has urged all concerning parties to promote reading and lifelong learning to children. Hence the municipality has cooperated with Thailand Knowledge Park (TK park) to develop the Lampang City Municipality Public Library into a new learning center under the name Lampang Knowledge Park (LK park). The park consists of different areas including a corner honoring HRH Princess Sirindhorn, a reference books library, a computer and internet room, a children library and a novels corner.
Date of official opening: August 14, 2015
Size: 1,300 square meters
Address: Mueang District, Lampang Province 52100
Opening hours: 10 am-6 pm daily except national holidays
New membership fee:
- Children under 18: 100 baht
- Age 18-60: 150 baht
- Senior citizens aged 60 and above, monks, disadvantaged individuals are exempted from the fee
- Members enjoy the privilege of reserving books and seats in workshops
Membership renewal fee :
- Children below 18: 80 baht
- Age 18-60: 120 baht
Borrowing and Returning:
- Members can borrow 3 books and 3 CDs/VCDs,/DVDs for 7 days at a time
- Reference books cannot be borrowed unless it is a necessary case. An ID card and a deposit worth half of the book price will be required.
- 5 baht/ item/ day
- In the case of lost or damaged library material, a borrower will be charged two times its original price.
- Computer and internet use available for members up to a maximum of 2 hours
Phone number: 054-217-149
Facebook: @LK PARK อุทยานการเรียนรู้นครลำปาง